Table of Contents
General Assembly / Current Session (7th)
of the International SQL-Ledger Network Association, based in Stäfa, Switzerland.
- Date: Thursday 25nd of May to Friday 25th of June 2017
- Place: Circular Resolution, Internet
- Chairman: Sebastian Weitmann
- Agenda and Minutes: Thomas Brändle
- Opening of the session by the chairman of the General Assembly
- Assessment of the quorum
- Annual report 2016
- Financial report 2016
- Assessment of Membership fee 2017
- Declaration of budget 2017
- Election of Board and Auditor
- Nomination of the SQL-Ledger Community Contribution Award Winner 2016
- Other issues
Opening of the session
The chairman welcomes all the active members and requests them to enter their votes directly at the bottom of this report.
Assessment of the quorum
The chairman acknowledges that all active members have been invited, within the period stipulated in the articles of association, to participate at this years General Assembly. The invitation was sent out by email on the 25st of May 2017.
Annual report 2016
During the year;
- the board has updated and maintained the Association website and support forum;
- the board has maintained the SQL-Ledger-Network Version and developed various new features;
- the board has decided to hold the third International SQL-Ledger Network Conference in Zürich during Armaghan's next visit to Europe.
Financial Report 2016
The total income in 2016 was CHF 6'300.10 and the total expenses were CHF 800.24. On the 31st of December 2016 the International SQL-Ledger Network Association held a total of CHF 14'336.69 at the Postbank in Bern and had liabilities amounting to CHF 7'843.08.
The existing funds were used according to budget in 2016 and the Association was able to meet all its financial obligations.
The Annual Report and Financial Statements as of December 31st 2016 can be downloaded here.
The board was granted relief unanimously and without abstention.
Assessment of Membership fee 2017 for active members
The membership fee for natural persons shall be 350 CHF per year whereas the membership fee for corporate bodies shall be 1'500 CHF per year.
Declaration of budget 2017
The Assembly declares that the annual budget should be based on the income of the Association and primarily be used for the further development of the SQL-Ledger project and for the execution of the its yearly Network Conference.
Election of Auditor
- Theo Richter is elected auditor for 1 year.
Nomination of the SQL-Ledger Community Contribution Award Winner 2016
Armaghan Saqib is nominated for the SQL-Ledger Community Contribution Award 2016 for his persistent development work and support.
No requests regarding other issues have been received from the members.