Table of Contents
General Assembly / Current Session (11th)
of the International SQL-Ledger Network Association, based in Stäfa, Switzerland.
- Date: Sunday 8th to Sunday 22nd of August 2021
- Place: Circular Resolution, Internet
- Chairman: Sebastian Weitmann
- Agenda and Minutes: Thomas Brändle
- Opening of the session by the chairman of the General Assembly
- Assessment of the quorum
- Annual report 2020
- Financial report 2020
- Assessment of Membership fee 2021
- Declaration of Budget 2021
- Election of Board and Auditor
- Other issues
Opening of the session
The chairman welcomes all the active members and requests them to enter their votes directly at the bottom of this report.
Assessment of the quorum
The chairman acknowledges that all active members have been invited, within the period stipulated in the articles of association, to participate at this years General Assembly.
Annual report 2020
During the year;
- The board has maintained the SQL-Ledger-Network website and github repository.
- The board has consistently supported the maintenance and further development of SQL-Ledger.
- The board has organized various international developer events.
Financial Report 2020
The total income in 2020 was CHF 3'343 and the total expenses were CHF 2'325. On the 31st of December 2020 the International SQL-Ledger Network Association held a total of CHF 18'300 at the Postbank in Bern and had liabilities amounting to CHF 7'235.
During 2020 the existing funds were used according to budget and the Association was able to meet all its financial obligations.
The Annual Report and Financial Statements as of December 31st 2020 can be downloaded here.
The board was granted relief unanimously and without abstention.
Assessment of Membership fee 2021 for active members
The membership fee for natural persons shall be 150 CHF per year whereas the membership fee for corporate bodies shall be 1500 CHF per year.
Declaration of budget 2021
The Assembly declares that the annual budget should be based on the income of the Association and primarily be used for the further development of the SQL-Ledger project and for the execution of user conferences and developer events.
Election of Board and Auditor
- Thomas Brändle is re-elected for 3 years (until 2024)
- Theo Richter is elected auditor for 1 year (until 2022).
No requests regarding other issues have been received from the members.